Baton Rouge Police planning sobriety checkpoint Thursday, Saturday | Events
The Baton Rouge Police Department is planning to conduct a sobriety checkpoint somewhere in the city limits of Baton Rouge on the night of Thursday, January 24, and Saturday, January 26, in its ongoing effort to curtail drunk driving. The specific time and location will not be announced in advance.
Copyright 2013 WAFB. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near EBR North
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 2-alarm fire destroys Timeout Lounge, spreads to nearby businesses
- Resale store buys and sells children's clothes
- Commission passes measure to allow zoning change for Bar Louie
- Rezoning issue leads to talk of alcohol sales at movies
- Prank causes man to fall off I-10 overpass, listed in critical condition