'Human Jukebox' will be featured on Monday Night Football | Events
The Southern University Marching Band will be featured on Monday Night Football on Sept. 30.
The band will perform during the halftime show at the Saints versus Miami Dolphins game at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans.
The band last played in the Superdome during Superbowl in February.
“It’s always great to play before the enthusiastic crowds in the Superdome,” said Lawrence Jackson, the band director. “They really get fired up for our shows and we try to deliver. Overall, it is a good experience for our students.”
Copyright 2013 WAFB. All rights reserved
Upcoming Events near EBR North
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 2-alarm fire destroys Timeout Lounge, spreads to nearby businesses
- Resale store buys and sells children's clothes
- Commission passes measure to allow zoning change for Bar Louie
- Rezoning issue leads to talk of alcohol sales at movies
- Prank causes man to fall off I-10 overpass, listed in critical condition