Grand jury indicts trio in Baker murder | News
BATON ROUGE, LA (AP)- Two men and
a woman were indicted Thursday in the July 28 robbery and slaying of a Baton
Rouge man in Baker.
Baton Rouge Parish grand jury charged Terry J. Jones, Demarcus York and Kaitlan
A. Brandon, all of Baton Rouge, with second-degree murder and armed robbery in
the killing of Abelardo Domingo Pampo.
found shot to death on the grounds of the Baker Civic Club property.
Chief Mike Knaps has said Brandon and Pampo knew each other through their work.
believe Jones was the triggerman in the armed robbery.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press.
All Rights Reserved.)
Upcoming Events near EBR North
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shooting victim identified at apartment complex, another wounded
- Salvation Army toy roundup set for Saturday
- LSU Police release name, picture of rape suspect
- Two Plaquemine business owners donate thousands of dollars to St. Vincent de Paul
- Deputies: Woman resisting arrest gets tazed, pepper sprayed, calls 911